North Kessock is within easy reach of Inverness (10 minutes) and is the gateway to the Highlands, there are so many places to visit north, south, east and west.
- The village has an attractive seafront, local shop, pub and a dolphin seal centre. There is a regular bus service to the city.
- The Black Isle has some lovely beaches in Fortrose, Rosemarkie and Cromarty
- Dolphin cruises on Moray Firth
- Pony trekking and various golf courses nearby
- Inverness city has many restaurants, traditional live music bars and places of interest
- There is a local Theatre called Eden court
- Ullapool on the west coast is beautiful only one hour drive away
- Glen Affric has wonderful scenery – only 30 miles away
- Inverness is the start and finishing point for the North Coast 500
Discover the North Coast 500, ‘Scotland’s Route 66’ – named one of the top coastal road trips in the world. Find route details, sights & stunning photos.